A 75 year old man dies of Snakebite in Mizoram

Pu Hrangchhunga age 75 of Khuangthing was bitten by a snake while he was lighting a fire to warm himself up.
As per the report, the fireplace is located on the bottom floor of the house, where they normally leave the door partially open for their cat. The snake is believed to have entered through this opening and as pu Hrangchhunga lighted the fire and reach for the kettle the snake suddenly jumped on him and bit him in his hands and feet. The two had a tussle for a moment and the snake was also killed in the process. It was suspected to be a King Cobra.
Pu Hrangchhunga was taken to Khawbung hospital but unfortunately died on the way.
The Mizos

The Mizos is a one-man team news blog, that brings you news and stories from Mizoram, Northeast India and the rest of the World.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post